AMALFI COAST & POSITANO + TUSCANY WINE TOUR
From EUR 239
From EUR 215
+2 Additional options
Visit the Amalfi Coast and Positano with this day tour from Rome or Naples with our team. Travel in comfort on the high-speed train from Rome to Naples and on a minivan from Naples to the Amalfi Coast, taking in the charming towns along the coast. Afterwhich, join our fun day trip to the Chianti countryside to meet other travellers of the same age and to discover why the area is famous for its scenery as well as its wine.
- Your local & informative IOAB tour leader
- Roundtrip transportation by fast speed train from Rome to Naples or Salerno
- Scenic drive of the Amalfi Coast and Positano by 8 seat minivan
- Wander the narrow streets of Amalfi
- Spend time exploring Positano in complete freedom
- Short Drive to the Chianti countryside to discover why the area is famous for its scenery as well as its wine.
- First Stop at a wine tasting school where you will taste 5 different types of wines including the famous Chianti Classico D.O.C.G. and a Super Tuscan wine, a 30 year- old balsamic vinegar and the delicious truffle extra virgin olive oil.
- Second stop at a local winery for a guided tour through the vineyards and the cellar with 3 wines; the famous Vernaccia white wine, a rosè wine, and a Chianti Colli Senesi D.O.C.G. You will also have the opportunity to buy the local products and wine at a convenient cost to bring back home or ship it to friends and family.
- Afternoon spent wandering through the narrow streets of the most beautiful medieval town of Tuscany, San Gimignano with its tower filled skyline while eating the ice cream from a world-champion gelateria.
- Catch the high-speed train from Rome to a day tour from Rome to visit the Amalfi Coast and Positano.
- Discover one of the most beautiful coastlines in Italy
- Wander the narrow streets of Positano
- Admire the typical Mediterranean architecture of Amalfi
- Travel in comfort and avoid any stress
- The best tour to meet people of the same age
- English speaking local guide for an authentic experience
- Professional wine tasting lesson
- 9 different types of wines all in one day
- Tuscan products
- Extra Virgin olive oil and balsamic tasting
- 1h30m free time to discover San Gimignano
- Fantastic views
- Fun, fun, fun