Spend a relaxing day in the heart of the Tuscan countryside learning everything this land has to offer and get a baby food from the amount of delicious plates you are going to prepare.
The cooking course will take place at a rural villa not too far from San Gimignano, one of the most beautiful medieval towns in Tuscany surrounded by olive trees and vines in the Chianti region. This is where the cooking course will take place and where you will learn and prepare yourself how to create authentic Tuscan starters from a funny and knowledgeable locals: Antipasti, homemade pasta with two different sauces, second courses, dessert and lots more.
During the meal you will also taste 3 different types of wines produced in the region by a local winery that you will be able to buy at a very low cost before returning back to Florence. At the end, our chef will give you a recipe book for you to remember a truly hands-on experience in Tuscany.
|WHEN||MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY. ( Other days on request)|
|MEETING POINT||In front of our office on Via Nazionale 149r|
|DURATION||7h. Back to Florence by 5:00 pm|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Our local and informative guide, transport, private cooking class at the Tuscan villa, lunch with wine tasting and a recipe book.|
€ 100pp all included
|LOW COST||Do you have your own car? Book the cooking clas only for € 70pp|
|MIN/MAX||min1 - max 8|
TIPS: WHY NOT VISITING SAN GIMIGNANO?
Ask your guide to be dropped off in San Gimignano instead of going back to Florence and make your own way back by public bus. In this way you can visit this beautiful town as well.
- TOUR MEETING POINT:
- in front of our office on Via Nazionale 149red opposite Hotel Galileo at 9:40am. If you can't find us or you are running late, it is compulsory to give us a call. The number can be found on the terms and conditions below
- San Gimignano
- 1h15 ride to the Chianti region for amazing views of the rolling hills, olive trees and vineyards
- Private cooking lesson in a villa located 2km from San Gimignano
- Learn how to create authentic Tuscan starters with a funny and knowledgeable chef, homemade pasta with two different sauces, and last but not least, a second course.
- Taste 3 different types of wines produced in the region by a local winery that you will be able to buy at a very low cost before returning back to Florence.
- Departure Time from the villa at 3:30pm
- Arrival back to Florence at 5pm approx
MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY( other days on request.)
|MEETING POINT||in front of our office on via nazionale 149R opposite hotel Galileo|
|PRICE||€ 100pp - € 70.00 with no transport and guide|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:||Our local and informative guide, transport, private cooking class at the villa, lunch with wine tasting and a recipe book.|
|MIN/MAX||Min 1 - Max 8 people|
Combine the cooking course with the FLORENCE BY NIGHT to save time and money especially if you only have a bit more than 24h in Florence