We bet you have always dreamt about a photo with the leaning tower of Pisa and with our half day trip we are going make it happen.
You will leave in the morning with your local English speaking tour guide from Florence Santa Maria Novella train station. During the trip to Pisa we will provide useful information and maps about the town and its monuments.
While the bell tower of the Cathedral, known as "the leaning Tower of Pisa", is the most famous image of the city, it is one of many works of art and architecture in the city's Piazza del Duomo, also known, since the 20th century, as Piazza dei Miracoli (Square of Miracles), to the north of the old town center. The Piazza del Duomo also houses the Duomo (the Cathedral), the Baptistry and the Campo Santo (the monumental cemetery).
Once in Pisa you will have 2h free time to explore the above monuments at your own time, take photos, visit the many stands selling the souvernirs, climb the leaning tower and admire the interior of the Duomo.
TUESDAY, THURSDAY, SUNDAY from April to October
MONDAY, WEDNEDAY, SATURDAY from November to March
|MEETING TIME||7am in summer - 8am in winter|
|MEETING POINT||in front of the pharmacy located inside santa maria novella train station opposite platform 16|
|EURORAIL pass||€ 19 Remember to bring your Eurorail pass in the morning|
|LEANING TOWER||Add € 20 to climb the leaning tower of Pisa|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||
Return train tickets to Pisa, Local English Speaking guide, Return Bus tickets to the Square of Miracles, Maps and useful info
- Entry fee to the leaning tower of Pisa. If you wish to climb the tower, the ticket can be bought directly online on our website or at the ticket office located next to the tower. The cost is € 20
- Guided tour of Pisa
SAVE MONEY AND TIME:
COMBO TOURS: Combine this tour with our "THE TASTE OF TUSCANY day trip" to continue the adventure to Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti region or continue the trip to the CINQUE TERRE. Book 2 of any tours together and save 5% on the total price. This option is only available from April to the end of October
WITH THE EURORAIL PASS
- TOUR MEETING POINT:
- in front of the main entrance of the pharmacy located inside santa maria novella train station opposite platform 16. If you can't find us or you are running late, give us a call. Be at the meeting point 15 mins prior the departure time.
- Meet your guide at 7:00am* at the Santa Maria Novella train station
- Travel by train to Pisa
- Visit the famous Leaning tower of Pisa, Duomo and Baptistery.
- Take photos and check the many stands selling souvenirs.
- Climb the leaning tower at your own time
- Receive useful information and maps from your guide
- Return back to Florence by 12:30pm
Combine this tour with our "THE TASTE OF TUSCANY day trip" to continue the adventure to Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti region or continue the trip to the CINQUE TERRE. Book 2 of any tours together and save 5% on the total price. This option is only available from April to the end of October
SAVE MONEY FOR THE EURORAIL PASS HOLDERS