#1 Tour Operator for STUDENTS, BACKPACKERS and TRAVELLERS ON A BUDGET in Italy.
Italy on a Budget tours is a travel company based in Florence and specialised in the youth travel market. We offer tours, short breaks, holidays in the major Italian destinations such as Florence, Tuscany, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Rome, Amalfi coast and lots more.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY: no Hidden costs, all included in the tour price. All our tours are the cheapest you can find because we address to budget travellers. For this reason we want to make sure everyone can experience italy without missing out or breaking the bank.
- LOCAL GUIDES: All our tours are escorted by local, professional and extremely trained English speaking guides and their sole purpose is to ensure you have the time of your life. They know the people, the traditions and the customs so that they can provide you with unrivaled insights and a real taste of the culture while having fun.
- AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCE: We offer budget trips, events and activities for a lifetime experience to young independent travellers willing to learn, taste and see what the territory has to offer in a fun environment together with a young, lively and knowledgeable team for an authentic experience.
- MEET OTHER TRAVELLERS: Our tours are the perfect opportunity especially for solo travellers to meet other travellers of the same age and share the travel stories.
- SMALL GROUPS: The majority of our tours are small and often run with 8 seat minivans for a better cultural experience. At the end of the tour everyone feels like a big family and never wants to leave.
- ENGLISH ONLY: English is the only language, besides for some Italian swarewords, used during the tours so you don't have to listen the guide repeating the same things over and over again in 4 different languages.
- FUN, FUN, FUN!!!
Our top destinations & tours:
Bike tours, walking tours, museum skip the line pass, cooking courses to learn how to make pizza, pasta and gelato.
Walking tours of the eternal city to discover its monuments and higlights with expert local guides.
Many activities to choose from wine tours, cooking courses in farm, horseback riding, day trips to Siena, San Gimigna...
Small groups, local guides... for a better cultural experience and more fun! If you are short in cash, use the code &...
MAMMA MIA 13 days - 12 nights The real Italian experience Cities Visited: ROME, NAPLES, AMALFI COAST, POMPEII, POSITA...
Save 20% on all our summer tours. Pay a deposit and the remaining balance only 30 days before departure.